Re: Ping Owl: More examples...

Octavian W. Lagrange
SubjectRe: Ping Owl: More examples of "window 1"
FromOctavian W. Lagrange
Date09/23/2016 19:06 (09/23/2016 17:06)
Message-ID<ajdaig03.agxx3@perch.invalid>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (5m) > Octavian W. Lagrange

Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/23/16, 9:07 AM, in article hjgi30at.kig@perch.invalid, "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid>wrote:

Octavian W. Lagrange
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/23/16, 8:31 AM, in article hgjdasdoe8983.a3@perch.invalid, "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid>wrote:

By the way, even with you trolling me, and in case you really do care but just are not willing to admit it in front of your friends, I made a video to help you understand that working with an ID does NOT stop other scripts from working with the same object:

Octavian W. Lagrange
No shit, Sherlock.

Snit
Good. What baffled you at one time

What baffled me was the bizarre way Mack Terminal behaves. That still baffles me.

is now obvious to you. THAT is what the goal was here -- to help you learn what you were asking about.

I never learned why you think having a script reference "Window 1" is a good idea. There must be no answer to that one.

To look good for your friends you had to pretend you were just trolling me, but in the end I think you really wanted to learn and I hope you have.

Wait, you kept claiming I was trolling you. Now your claim is that I was pretending to troll you. Which is it? See above, still quoted, where you say, "even with you trolling me..." Just think, if you had a mind, maybe you could make it up.