Re: Ping Owl: More examples...

Snit
SubjectRe: Ping Owl: More examples of "window 1"
Message-ID<D40A9C29.7E283%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsOctavian W. Lagrange
FollowupsOctavian W. Lagrange (10m) > Snit

On 9/23/16, 8:41 AM, in article haugdas98g.e@perch.invalid, "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid>wrote:

Octavian W. Lagrange
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/23/16, 7:14 AM, in article dhfjagdo98t.kajd@perch.invalid, "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid>wrote:

Octavian W. Lagrange
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/21/16, 8:43 PM, in article ahjdgu003.ag4@perch.invalid, "Octavian W. Lagrange" <olagrang@perch.invalid>wrote:

Octavian W. Lagrange
This is what it *should* do:

https://vid.me/HCwe

Focus changes have no effect whatsoever on which window receives the input.

Snit
Can you send changes to the front-most window?

Octavian W. Lagrange
Of course I could, if I wanted the code to be broken like yours.

Snit
LOL! At this point all you have is trolling.

Hey, even as you trolled me I made a bunch of different videos for you. Why don't you show referencing the top most window?

Octavian W. Lagrange
https://vid.me/nR1G

Cool. Would love to see the code.

Are you grasping how retarded this is yet?

You backed off from discussing where you understand or fail to understand AppleScript... so if you are asking if I know what you have figured out yet I have not.

For example, have you figured out yet that it is not the script that controls the object? Are you thinking that if one references a window by ID it somehow stops other scripts from effecting it?

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>