Re: Next Lightroomrequires ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Next Lightroomrequires 64bit
Message-ID<sandman-fd88058e7d915261c181d903b41996d6@individual.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <ug0pcadvnmgcbqrppnt5fcp84cmqomfkl6@4ax.com>, Andreas Skitsnack wrote:

Sandman
He claims to forget where he ate that terrible meal, but remembers the exact area where it was and is able to see the name of the restaurants in that map.

I do not remember the exact area where it was, Andreas. Is this yet another lie of yours, or are you just incorrect and won't admit it? :-D

Tony Cooper
Is this an example of a lie or just more convenient forgetfulness?

You said:

Sandman
<snip>

Sorry, you're right, I was thinking about another post where I posted a link to a broader area. One of the horrible restaurants was in that area, true. Apologies.

Tony Cooper
You can dredge up old posts that others write, but you can't remember your own posts?

Not all of them, no. It must be agonizing beyond words to you how easily I admit to my mistakes when you can't admit to one single of yours. Hence the child attitude.

-- Sandman