Re: Next Lightroomrequires ...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Next Lightroomrequires 64bit
FromTony Cooper
Date01/30/2015 19:09 (01/30/2015 13:09)
Message-ID<fehnca1nici6iinvuubln0jf0kep2a1ae1@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsSandman (44m) > Tony Cooper

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:41:19 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
tony would say you are lying but lying requires intent to deceive. i don't see intent, which leaves being stupid and stubborn.

No, I haven't accused Popinjay of lying. I'm conscious enough of word definitions not use words like that inappropriately. I think he's a pompous bloviator that refuses to admit error, but error isn't the same as a lie.

He shades the truth in some instances. He claims to forget where he ate that terrible meal, but remembers the exact area where it was and is able to see the name of the restaurants in that map.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL