Re: Windows Media Player vs...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Windows Media Player vs. iTunes
Message-ID<mr-72ADD7.18035708102013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsNashton

In article <l3176h$o2o$1@dont-email.me>, Nashton <nonna@nana.ca>wrote:

Nashton
And I did pretty well with my math skills. I certainly did better than you, web page boy. ;)

Sandman
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Nashton
Funny for me, sad for you.

I'm sure your inability to do math is a constant source of entertainment to yourself :-D

Sandman
A sure way to make Nashton run FAR FAR away from the thread, with his tail between his legs:

Nashton 11/29/2006 01:38:28 PM <8bfbh.26450$cz.400408@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>

"12 PC formatted iPods were bought at Wallmart. 5 of the 15 were Mac formatted, 10 were PC formatted."

Great math there!! :)

Almost as "good" as your ability to spell simple words

Nashton
How's that landscape camera you spent a FORTUNE on

Which one? The D800E? You think that one costs a *FORTUNE*? What the fuck? How poor are you? The D800E has great value for pretty much NO MONEY at all! My god, if you think the D800 costs a fortune, I begin to understand why you think your plastic toy Nissan is a "luxury car" :-D

that wasn't even intended for the purpose you purchased it for? The one made for landscapes that you thought was good as a daily shooter?

You think that:

A: The D800 was "made for landscapes" whatever that means B: I bought it as my "daily shooter"

Hahaha! My god you're clueless. You can't spell, you can't do math and you can't READ.

Maccies: More money (from their lines of credit) than brains!

Hahahahahahahahah!

Nashton thinks the D800E costs a fortune!!!! Hahaha!!

-- Sandman[.net]