Re: Snipped, unread, as usual.

flatfish
SubjectRe: Snipped, unread, as usual.
Fromflatfish+++
Date09/28/2013 15:23 (09/28/2013 09:23)
Message-ID<esa99f50d3kc.pemn29eclcxa$.dlg@40tude.net>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsNashton

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:18:02 -0300, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 2013-09-27 11:34 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:35:47 +0200, Sandman wrote:

In article <l240a7$n2l$1@dont-email.me>, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>wrote:

Chris Ahlstrom
Never mind that, if you don't like your phone-service vendor or phone manufacturer, you are free to make the change whenever your contract (that you accepted) allows you to.

Want the latest version of your operating system? What phone do you have? An iPhone? Oh, then go right ahead and click update.

Nashton
Wife updated her iPhone 4 to iOS 7. Much slower than before.

An Android? Nope, sorry, gotta buy a new phone. Oh, you have a contract? Sorry, you have to wait... That's life as an Android user, I'm afraid. You're locked in.

Awww, are you feeling empathy for Android users because they can't update to some useless incremental update that doesn't really add anything to the functionality of their phones?

Samsung: Kicking Apple's but in profits and market share.

The first thing you need to learn "Naston" is how to quote properly. After you master that, we can move on to the next step.

-- flatfish+++ Thinking of trying Linux? Better Read This First: http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/why.linux.is.not.ready.for.the.desktop.current.html http://tinyurl.com/63qhmal

PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/