Re: Nashton:This is why you...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Nashton:This is why you shouldn't believe everything you read.....
FromAlan Baker
Date07/22/2013 19:39 (07/22/2013 10:39)
Message-ID<alangbaker-F5E87E.10391422072013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsNashton

In article <ks9ab5$krc$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Nashton
On 07-18-13 11:14 AM, KDT wrote:

KDT
Nashton on 7/13

Who knows how many iPhones are actually sold to consumers and if Apple's market share of its old, obsolete hardware is as significant as previously thought, given the shortfall in Verizon's sales. -------- Verizon: Just announced that 51% of their smartphone sales were iPhones.

http://m.cnet.com/news/verizon-sells-387m-iphones-in-q2/57594300

Nashton
Breakdown between 4s and 5, please.

<http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/07/22/iphone-5-accounts-for-half-of- apples-smartphone-sales-iphone-4s-takes-30>

Poor Verizon, with Apple making money by the boat-loads, Verizon is stuck selling a phone on which it makes no money because they heavily subsidize the POSs.

Are they doing it because they've got a gun held to their heads?

My wife's 4s, hardly 2 years old, is showing signs of the battery draining too fast. There are times it won't turn on. She's really liking my Nokia 920-problem free.

Oh, no!

Two year old phone's battery isn't as good as new!

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."