Re: Nashton:This is why you...

Lewis
SubjectRe: Nashton:This is why you shouldn't believe everything you read.....
FromLewis
Date07/19/2013 15:11 (07/19/2013 13:11)
Message-ID<slrnkuif3h.281f.g.kreme@mbp55.local>
FollowsKDT

In message <6d451514-156d-46fe-b02a-2c8969db9c7e@googlegroups.com> KDT <scarface_74@yahoo.com>wrote:

KDT
Yes because I'm sure you've had a phone introduced 9/2012 for two years to know that the battery life will still be just as good.

My wife and I both have 4Ss and haven't noticed any change int he battery life after nearly two years (Sep 5th 2011, IIRC). Mine still goes all day, hers is still running on fumes by 4pm on work days (her work is in an area where the 4G signal is weak, so the phone spends more time and battery trying to get a signal).

Heck, my old handed-down iPhone 4 still goes all day, and my teenaged son is always using it to text his friends or listen to music in class.

The 3GS, on the other hand, that battery only lasts 3-5 hours in use, but that is more than enough for that phone.

-- YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME? --Hogfather