Re: Out...again!

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Out...again!
FromAlan Baker
Date04/24/2013 18:02 (04/24/2013 09:02)
Message-ID<alangbaker-887235.09022324042013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun

In article <kl8sgi$8lh$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 23.04.2013 22:11, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <kl6n1v$kns$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 4/23/13 8:30 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
I think I notice a period of an hour or so where access to my iCloud email was down, but that's about it.

Laszlo Lebrun
If you take a plane you'll also be cut from the cloud services for even longer...

This is why I run local whatever I can.

Alan Baker
What would ->I<- be cut off from, Laszlo; since you seem to know so much about how I'm using cloud services?

Laszlo Lebrun
why should >I< know which services >you< use? It's completely irrelevant. You won't access the cloud anyhow since you won't have a connection.

Then you don't know that any of the cloud services I DO use don't give me synced copies of my data that I can use until the cloud is once again available, do you?

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."