Re: Out...again!

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Out...again!
FromAlan Baker
Date04/24/2013 18:01 (04/24/2013 09:01)
Message-ID<alangbaker-FD39B9.09012424042013@news.shawcable.net>
Followsjay birdsong
Followupsjay birdsong (2h & 56m)

In article <kl8glc$bda$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

jay birdsong
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-DEA0EB.00012824042013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <kl77ob$5oe$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-5F96AC.16000923042013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <kl6scg$gml$1@dont-email.me>, "jay birdsong" <jaybirdsong@aol.com>wrote:

jay birdsong
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-AA5F4D.13114023042013@news.shawcable.net...

In article <kl6n1v$kns$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
On 4/23/13 8:30 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

jay birdsong
I think I notice a period of an hour or so where access to my iCloud email was down, but that's about it.

Alan Baker
If you take a plane you'll also be cut from the cloud services for even longer...

This is why I run local whatever I can.

What would ->I<- be cut off from, Laszlo; since you seem to know so much about how I'm using cloud services?

jay birdsong
Your "financial empire"?

LOL.

What is this incredible penchant (I'll wait a moment while you look that up)...

...(Got it? Good!)...

...for simply making things up?

Alan Baker
So because you do, you assume everyone else does also? It doesn't work that way Alwin. They even caught you in lies at the golf group where you were implying about your wealth. You are a sad dick.

Really? Can you quote me doing that?

jay birdsong
I could. But I won't. I don't do pro bono work for a dick like you.

Sure, Michael...

Alan Baker
Comon, Alwin, lets hear a snappy comeback. After all it's important you get the last word, no matter how stoopid.

LOL

jay birdsong
So predictable.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

jay birdsong (2h & 56m)