Re: Out...again!

Laszlo Lebrun
SubjectRe: Out...again!
FromLaszlo Lebrun
Date04/24/2013 17:08 (04/24/2013 17:08)
Message-ID<kl8sgi$8lh$1@tota-refugium.de>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (54m)
jay birdsong (3h & 50m)

On 23.04.2013 22:11, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <kl6n1v$kns$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 4/23/13 8:30 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
I think I notice a period of an hour or so where access to my iCloud email was down, but that's about it.

Laszlo Lebrun
If you take a plane you'll also be cut from the cloud services for even longer...

This is why I run local whatever I can.

Alan Baker
What would ->I<- be cut off from, Laszlo; since you seem to know so much about how I'm using cloud services?

why should >I< know which services >you< use? It's completely irrelevant. You won't access the cloud anyhow since you won't have a connection.

-- One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)

Alan Baker (54m)
jay birdsong (3h & 50m)