Re: Out...again!

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Out...again!
FromAlan Baker
Date04/23/2013 20:30 (04/23/2013 11:30)
Message-ID<alangbaker-26C9FD.11305723042013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsLloyd
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (51m) > Alan Baker

In article <lloydparsons-2D3FDA.13114323042013@news.eternal-september.org>, Lloyd <lloydparsons@me.com>wrote:

Lloyd
In article <kl6gug$kuk$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nashton
http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/04/23/apples-icloud-services-again-hit-b y- global-outage

How can you fanguuurls stand it?

Your beloved Chinese multinational can't even handle cloud services with its minuscule market share.

Come on, KDT. Tell us about fragmentation.

Lloyd
Hi Nasty!

Just so you can feel a little more pumped about yourself, I'm here to report iCloud worked all day for me. No downtime at all.

Thanks for reading.

Yup. I think I notice a period of an hour or so where access to my iCloud email was down, but that's about it.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."