FollowsNashton

In article <kjjle6$9f0$4@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.com> wrote:

Nashton
On 2013-04-04 5:12 AM, AD wrote:

AD
On Apr 4, 1:28 am, "Alpac" <alpa...@aol.com>wrote:

Alpac
there must be a slew of them in the pipe they can't dump them fast enough. this is good news for the endeared cheap ipads every family member can have two.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/03/bestbuy-ipad-idUSWEN008BE20...

Retailer Best Buy Co is offering a 30 percent discount on its current stock of Apple iPad 3 tablets, a spokeswoman for the world's largest consumer electronics chain said on Wednesday.

AD
cool, they still list the original ipad on their web storefront for under $300

Nashton
Still too much to pay for the toy.

I wouldn't pay more than $250, tax included.

Haha :)

Nashton 12/22/2011 04:35:21 AM <jcu8hl$m8l$1@speranza.aioe.org>

Anything more than $300 is a rip off for a mass produced device such as the iPad. Like all fads it will become a niche player if history repeats itself and it usually does.

I'm sure that when you can buy the iPad for $250, we'll get a new target for Nashton

-- Sandman[.net]