Re: best buy giving away ip...

Nashton
SubjectRe: best buy giving away ipads cheap
FromNashton
Date04/04/2013 12:42 (04/04/2013 07:42)
Message-ID<kjjle6$9f0$4@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsAD
FollowupsSandman (1h & 34m)
AD (22h & 53m)

On 2013-04-04 5:12 AM, AD wrote:

AD
On Apr 4, 1:28 am, "Alpac" <alpa...@aol.com>wrote:

Alpac
there must be a slew of them in the pipe they can't dump them fast enough. this is good news for the endeared cheap ipads every family member can have two.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/03/bestbuy-ipad-idUSWEN008BE20...

Retailer Best Buy Co is offering a 30 percent discount on its current stock of Apple iPad 3 tablets, a spokeswoman for the world's largest consumer electronics chain said on Wednesday.

AD
cool, they still list the original ipad on their web storefront for under $300

Still too much to pay for the toy.

I wouldn't pay more than $250, tax included. In fact, the one my wife owns was a prize from ordering laser printer ink.

Sandman (1h & 34m)
AD (22h & 53m)