Re: Apple's iPad to fall be...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Apple's iPad to fall behind Android as tablet war grows
FromAlan Baker
Date03/13/2013 19:37 (03/13/2013 11:37)
Message-ID<alangbaker-094587.11372913032013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (52m) > Alan Baker

In article <khq92q$59d$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 3/13/2013 6:55 AM, KDT wrote:

KDT
You do realise that *you* posted the silly prediction that windows phone would outsell iOS don't you? You've been running away from it every since.

Flint
Yes, I remember posting the link. However, are you saying that *I* predicted this in doing so?

Yup.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."