Re: If true

flint
SubjectRe: If true
Fromflint
Date02/12/2013 19:55 (02/12/2013 13:55)
Message-ID<kfe35f$ijd$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsKDT
FollowupsKDT (5h & 10m)

On 2/12/2013 9:19 AM, KDT wrote:

KDT
The last time I saw a Microsoft update 'break' anything was XP SP2, which seemed to cause firewire 800 to slow down to S100 speeds. But in all fairness, this was due more to an unclear OHCI specification that failed to clearly define 1394b. Not to mention, Microsoft did come up with a hotfix for the issue (KB885222) very shortly thereafter. ------ So all of the press about Vista breaking software and drivers were just Apple Fanboys?

Probably. Vista breaking software? Such as? Vista doesn't 'break' drivers. It's the the responsibility of the driver vendor to *update* them in order to keep up with Vista.

And you have obviously never worked with their developer tools......

True, but then I suspect most Vista users haven't either...BFD.

-- MFB

KDT (5h & 10m)