Re: Nokia Lumia 920.

Nashton
SubjectRe: Nokia Lumia 920.
FromNashton
Date01/03/2013 12:22 (01/03/2013 07:22)
Message-ID<kc3pmg$ccn$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsSteve de Mena
FollowupsAlan Baker (6h & 2m)

On 13-01-03 5:28 AM, Steve de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 1/2/13 3:57 AM, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 13-01-02 4:36 AM, Steve de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 12/29/12 7:54 AM, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 12-12-29 11:27 AM, Steve de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 12/23/12 6:19 PM, Nashton wrote:

Nice sized Apple contacts photos - how do you get them to the Windows Phone contacts? If I syncd with Gmail the photos got reduced to 1995 thumbnail quality.

Steve

Nashton
Irrelevant for me. I back them up to the cloud where whomever wants to view them (close family) can do so.

Steve de Mena
Who cares what is relevant to you?

Steve

Nashton
Didn't you ask me? Confused, are we?

Steve de Mena
No, I pointed out 2 flaws: (1) Photos I send are compressed with no options to choose the quality (2) Contact photos are scrunched so when a person calls and their picture fills the screen the quality is shitty.

Whether this bothers you or not is irrelevant. I wasn't asking you if you cared about this. They're legitimate issues.

Steve

You pointed out "flaws" that don't concern me because I don't care if there are pictures accompanying my contacts. Hence, the fact that I don't give a flying noodle about these perceived (by you) flaws.

IOW, Steve, these flaws were not a deal breaker for me.

Alan Baker (6h & 2m)