Re: Nokia Lumia 920.

Nashton
SubjectRe: Nokia Lumia 920.
FromNashton
Date12/29/2012 16:54 (12/29/2012 11:54)
Message-ID<kbn3p8$gdl$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsSteve de Mena
FollowupsSteve de Mena (3d, 16h & 41m) > Nashton

On 12-12-29 11:27 AM, Steve de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 12/23/12 6:19 PM, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
Impressive, to say the least.

We (wife and myself) dumped our iPhones for this gem.

-Beautiful screen (higher resolution than the iPhone). -Better mail interface

Steve de Mena
You can't choose the size for photos you email. They get scrunched down in size if you want that or not.

OS X Phone connector software would not see any music in my iTunes library, so syncing scores a big fat zero.

Nice sized Apple contacts photos - how do you get them to the Windows Phone contacts? If I syncd with Gmail the photos got reduced to 1995 thumbnail quality.

Steve

Irrelevant for me. I back them up to the cloud where whomever wants to view them (close family) can do so.

Steve de Mena (3d, 16h & 41m) > Nashton