Re: Nokia Lumia 920.

Steve de Mena
SubjectRe: Nokia Lumia 920.
FromSteve de Mena
Date12/29/2012 16:36 (12/29/2012 07:36)
Message-ID<vMGdnSy76IWQk0LNnZ2dnUVZ_qSdnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsNashton (21m)
Lewis (17h & 10m) > Steve de Mena
Alan Baker (2d, 2h & 28m)

On 12/26/12 10:45 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

Nashton
-A version of Office

Alan Baker
Which is increasingly irrelevant.

Oh, did Microsoft Office's near universal dominance in the word processing and spreadsheet arenas somehow diminish while I was sleeping last night?

Nashton
-button to turn off more practically placed on the side, instead of the stupid top button

Alan Baker
Why is that more practical? Shouldn't an off button be somewhere you wouldn't typically hold a phone?

Hitting the power button than requires a downward swipe to complete the power off. You can't hit it accidentally and power down the phone. You'd just blank the screen

Nashton
-dual LED for flash

Alan Baker
And that's important, because...

Light source from 2 locations, spreads flash light out more evenly. It's not like having 2 high power wireless flashes 5-6 feet part, but you get the idea.

Nashton
-2.0 aperture compared to 2.4

Alan Baker
Great. Does it actually result in better pictures?

I think only in low light situations. They need to address some issues, maybe can be done with software update.

Steve

Nashton (21m)
Lewis (17h & 10m) > Steve de Mena
Alan Baker (2d, 2h & 28m)