Re: Google's answer to the ...

Snit
SubjectRe: Google's answer to the iPad3 has just arrived...
Message-ID<CCBA87F0.E44D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsTim Adams

On 11/3/12 5:06 AM, in article teadams$2$0$0$3-D3DFE6.08061403112012@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net, "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3@earthlink.net>wrote:

Flint
...except *Apple's*. At least Google's works, and they also have a better voice driven search app that even tells that bitch Siri where to go...

Tim Adams
I've been using Apple's Map App since it was released with iOS 6 and still haven't had a problem with it. Perhaps you should actually TRY it!

It takes a special type of whacko to not be able to admit Apple Maps is problematic.

-- "But I have never, ever even run a Linux server and I don't even want to; it's not what I'm interested in. I'm more of a desktop guy." -- Linus Torvalds