Re: Google's answer to the ...

ed
SubjectRe: Google's answer to the iPad3 has just arrived...
Fromed
Date11/03/2012 01:49 (11/02/2012 17:49)
Message-ID<6b7991d6-de8b-4558-ac72-f49390e59498@googlegroups.com>
FollowsKDT
FollowupsSnit (47m) > ed
KDT (1h & 29m) > ed

On Friday, November 2, 2012 2:10:25 PM UTC-7, KDT wrote:

KDT
On Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:35:33 PM UTC-4, ed wrote:

ed
On Thursday, November 1, 2012 4:12:53 AM UTC-7, KDT wrote:

KDT
=20

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:19:43 AM UTC-4, ed wrote:

=20

We will see when the benchmarks come out....

=20

ed
the t604 is a better class, higher clocked fpu, with more cores, th=

an the mali 400, which is known to be an excellent gpu. saying that we'll = wait for benchmarks to see if it has good peformance is like saying we'll n= eed to wait for benchmarks to see if a new quad core 3ghz xeon mac pro has = better performance than an old core duo mac.

KDT
=20 =20 As I said, wait on the benchmarks. The nexus 10 is not only slower than t=

he latest ipad, it's slower than the iPhone 5.=20

slower than the lastet ipad is not the same as unimaginably slow. and you = say 'even slower than the iphone 5' like that's super slow- c'mon, you know= that's pretty dishonest- the 5 is 2nd on most of those tests. ;D i look a= t those results, and they show, as i said, an excellent gpu. =20

Snit (47m) > ed
KDT (1h & 29m) > ed