Re: Google's answer to the ...

Flint
SubjectRe: Google's answer to the iPad3 has just arrived...
FromFlint
Date11/01/2012 18:14 (11/01/2012 13:14)
Message-ID<k6ualo$bt6$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsKDT

On 11/1/2012 7:15 AM, KDT wrote:

KDT
On Thursday, November 1, 2012 1:32:26 AM UTC-4, Flint wrote:

Flint
On 10/29/2012 8:34 PM, KDT wrote:

KDT
Yeah, so who ever buy a media player that you can fit in your pocket (i.e. the iPod Touch) instead of a 10" tablet..... I don't think they make armbands large enough for a tablet....

Flint
Goal post shift. I was making an a *mini iPad* and *Nexus 10*

price/performance comparison. While a mini ipad may be an ipod touch

*XL*, I do get to use a similar dodge Apple fanboys used against 7"

tablets when their beloved lord Jobs still walked the Earth: It's

even less likely an 8" mini ipad will fit in anything but a large

jacket pocket.

MFB

KDT
You compared a pocketable media player to a tablet.

I did no such thing. That is, unless you think a 8 iPad is more pocketable than an Android 7" tablet. 'Pocketable' was *your* criteria, never mine. That was what I was comparing. Sorry if you don't get the IPOD TOUCH >>>>>>XL<<<<<< comment.

I can't use a tablet when running.

Yes you can - wear it around your neck...

It was a silly comparison.

Yes, it was silly of you to compare an iPod to a 10" tablet.

Comparing an iPod Touch to a tablet is like comparing a bathtub to a pool. The use cases are different.

You conveniently left off the "XL" again - how disingenuous of you, Karl.

-- "We all should vote 'forward' - just don't vote Barack-ward..."

MFB