Re: Google's answer to the ...

KDT
SubjectRe: Google's answer to the iPad3 has just arrived...
FromKDT
Date11/01/2012 00:35 (10/31/2012 16:35)
Message-ID<ee6ac8e7-958f-4f23-817f-abb1d98eebbe@googlegroups.com>
FollowsFlint
Followupssms (15h & 27m)

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:32:33 PM UTC-4, Flint wrote:

Flint
He also needs to compete a little more on price if he intends to hang

onto marketshare, or attempt to carve out a marketshare in mini-tablet

space.

Good thing we have numbers of the number of Nexus 7's that were sold.....

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/10/manufacturer-spills-beans-on-google-nexus-7-sales/

Eventually I suppose, although I think Apple will enjoy an advantage

in this area for quite some time yet. But it is inevitable that app

developers will increasingly concentrate on Android and Windows RT as

well, and Apple will see this advantage erode over time.

Apple's app store is outselling the Google Play market 4 to 1 even with half the market share..... Developers go where the money is.

sms (15h & 27m)