Re: Google's answer to the ...

FDK
SubjectRe: Google's answer to the iPad3 has just arrived...
FromFDK
Date10/30/2012 13:08 (10/30/2012 08:08)
Message-ID<k6og02$6dv$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsFlint

"Flint" wrote in message news:k6ntvu$56o$2@dont-email.me...

On 10/29/2012 10:18 PM, FDK wrote:

Flint
"Flint" wrote in message news:k6msev$3r4$1@dont-email.me...

FDK
http://techreport.com/news/23810/google-unveils-new-nexus-devices

The Google Nexus 10 tablet is here running 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, 2560x1600 HD display (I think it's AMOLED), 16GB for $399; 32GB for $499. The price points smoke Apple for this quality of a display.

Who would be nuts enough to buy a RetinaLESS $329 iPad mini/iPod Touch XL when for only $70 more, they can have a 10" HD display greater than Apple's latest iPad?

IPad mini - FAIL

Google Nexus 10 - big winner!

Flint
But, but, but, where can I buy one now? It's only vaporware. The iPod is better.

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_10_16gb&feature=ha-text-sem_bk-n10&utm_source=ha&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=sem_bk&utm_content=n10

or

TinyURL.com/8oxpd52

But, but , but, it says coming soon. Where can I buy one now? Maybe they will decide to change their mind and not make it