Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

AD
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
FromAD
Date03/26/2012 10:34 (03/26/2012 01:34)
Message-ID<7743e567-b5d2-4eb1-a164-1e89087fc8ca@l14g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (2h & 33m)

On Mar 26, 12:35=A0am, -hh <recscuba_goo...@huntzinger.com>wrote:

-hh
On Mar 25, 3:39=A0pm, Nashton <n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-25 1:35 PM, -hh wrote:

On Mar 25, 8:04 am, Nashton<n...@na.ca>=A0wrote:

On 12-03-25 12:15 AM, -hh wrote:

How about a photo of that big boy, big boy? =A0Make sure to include=

the

dogs too :-)

-hh

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/Nashton123/

Indeed: =A0no 8,000 lb trailer or any other indicators that it isn't just a "tool" for a solo commuter for masculinity compensation.

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/big-truck-photo.jpeg

As for the rest:

<YAWN>

Which would include "your" 2008 photo that has someone's trademark logo on it? =A0Oopsie.

-hh

I knew this would be a waste of time, Baker.

-hh
Yes, Zara, we know how easily you get confused.

Nashton
It is a 2008. That pic was taken that year, so was the one behind the GM with the black container.

-hh
To carry all the extra stuff that didn't fit in your 8,000 lb trailer?

Nashton
Yup. That would be my watermark, exported from Aperture.... ndkolor.

-hh
Funny how Canada has no such record of trademark being registered, which means that your use of "ndkolor(TM)" constitutes fraud.

Nashton
Nice vehicle, eh?

-hh
Nope. =A0The real answer depends on what you're using it for, and given that there's no signs of your 8,000lb trailer or anything else, you're indicating that it probably can be replaced with a nice "feminine" Dodge minivan.

to be fair dodge does not sell 4x4 minivans any longer so if any probability of getting stuck in a snowbelt is in the picture a minivan won't do

I've seen an awd chevy astro in urop but never in the states. So you could not replace an suv with an awd with a full size van in the states either.

-hh (2h & 33m)

  • AD
    03/26/2012