Re: Mass Suicide Attempt at...

james
SubjectRe: Mass Suicide Attempt at Factory
Fromjames
Date03/07/2012 02:19 (03/06/2012 20:19)
Message-ID<jj6d2n$18r$1@dont-email.me>
Followsflint
Followupsflint (1h & 24m)

"Flint" wrote in message news:jj6af9$is1$2@dont-email.me...

On 3/6/2012 5:16 PM, MuahMan wrote:

flint
Sounds like a wonderful place to work. Good Job Apple. Keep up your support of basic human rights.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9006988/Mass-suicide-protest-at-Apple-manufacturer-Foxconn-factory.html

So who's eagerly anticipating iPad 3's launch tomorrow?

BTW, I will have this iPad 2(16GB) up for sale.

You're replacing it with a new iPad? People who have them seem to like them. One strange duck said, "they're life changing."!! Perhaps a new life should be in order for them, rather than immersing themselves in a freaking toy. I honestly prefer a small laptop for a portable, but I only carry a computer around once in a while. An iPad is too cumbersome for everyday walking around. I hear they're perfect for the shitter though. That old expression comes to mind; "there's an ass for every seat".

flint (1h & 24m)