Re: Canalsys also considers...

Redjak
SubjectRe: Canalsys also considers iPad PCs....
FromRedjak
Date01/31/2012 19:10 (01/31/2012 13:10)
Message-ID<jg9ar4$u8r$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsMuahMan

"MuahMan" wrote in message news:6059a9ea-bdc1-4af4-a0f9-9c4dcb4065f7@x19g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

On Jan 31, 10:34 am, KDT <scarface...@yahoo.com>wrote:

MuahMan
I wonder how the trolls will spin this....

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-57368610-64/apple-ipad-breaks-hps-h...

"In the fourth quarter, Apple became the leading worldwide client PC vendor by shipping more than 15 million iPads and 5 million Macs, representing 17 percent of the total 120 million client PCs shipped globally in the fourth quarter, according to Canalys. "

I had 4 billion babies last night...... IF you count the semen I squirted all over my keyboard.

Don't let Chances mother hear about that. She lives on the stuff.