Re: Asus shows an updated T...

Snit
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
Message-ID<CB3C36D7.B1844%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

Sandman stated in post mr-62D9DC.14390118012012@News.Individual.NET on 1/18/12 6:39 AM:

Sandman
In article <jf6e4b$1a2$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent1@section31.org> wrote:

It's as if you think that's a worthwhile rebuttal of reality. You're a lot like Snit - everyone else but you is a troll :)

flint
You constantly troll with personal insults/incivility merely looking for sparring partners, and you accuse >me< of being a troll?!?!

Sandman
I am not accusing you of anything, I am pointing out reality. And if you can't handle what you dish out, maybe online discussion forums isn't something you're cut out for, eh "sandflea farter"? :-D

flint
Now back to yer sandbox, sandflea. Yer makin my ass itch.

Sandman
And then he wonders why I make fun of him :)

flint
Everything has to be denigrating with you, doesn't it Sandflea? So booooring... never any real intelligent discussion on your part. Just rubber stamp 'rejection' on anything not Apple - typical fanboy.

Sandman
Huh?? You were under the impression that "intelligent discussion" can be made with a fanboy like you? Surely you're just joking?

flint
I'll bet your favorite Chinese food is the 'Poo Poo' platter, huh?

Sandman
Teenager trolls, they're so predictable. And ironic. :)

flint
Ironic of >what<? What is ironic is a teenage troll claiming teenager trolls are so predictable, and this is somehow ironic.

Sandman
Exactly. And it's even more ironic that you think it's the other way around :-D

Face it, Sandman, you prove yourself as a liar with your own site. Look at all your lies *just about me*. You killed your credibility... and even though our debates / arguments happened years ago, you show you are still obsessed with trying to get the last word and convince people it was not you in the wrong.

You are pathetic.