Re: Asus shows an updated T...

flint
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
Fromflint
Date01/18/2012 13:32 (01/18/2012 07:32)
Message-ID<jf6e4b$1a2$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (58m)
Sandman (1h & 6m)
Snit (3h & 8m)

On 1/16/2012 8:01 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article<jer96c$pbu$1@dont-email.me>, Flint<agent1@section31.org> wrote:

flint
Oh, that's right, I'm confusing>thinner< with 'smaller'... my *bad*.

Sandman
Either way, you're a rambling troll with no coherent thought process.

flint
Does the term 'patent troll' ring any bells?

Sandman
Not in any way that would make your thought process any more coherent, no.

flint
And you're still a troll.

Sandman
It's as if you think that's a worthwhile rebuttal of reality. You're a lot like Snit - everyone else but you is a troll :)

You constantly troll with personal insults/incivility merely looking for sparring partners, and you accuse >me< of being a troll?!?! Nor do I think everyone else is a troll. Alan and hh aren't. Sure we disagree from time to time, and see things very differently on some points, but at least they're worthy of due consideration. You OTOH, are worth little effort (much less my best efforts) at rebuttals.

Now back to yer sandbox, sandflea. Yer makin my ass itch.

flint
Everything has to be denigrating with you, doesn't it Sandflea? So booooring... never any real intelligent discussion on your part. Just rubber stamp 'rejection' on anything not Apple - typical fanboy.

Sandman
Huh?? You were under the impression that "intelligent discussion" can be made with a fanboy like you? Surely you're just joking?

flint
I'll bet your favorite Chinese food is the 'Poo Poo' platter, huh?

Sandman
Teenager trolls, they're so predictable. And ironic. :)

Ironic of >what<? What is ironic is a teenage troll claiming teenager trolls are so predictable, and this is somehow ironic.

You need someone to play with ya, huh?

-- MFB

Laszlo Lebrun (58m)
Sandman (1h & 6m)