Re: Asus shows an updated T...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
Message-ID<mr-5F8EEB.14011416012012@News.Individual.NET>
Followsflint
Followupsflint (1d, 23h & 30m) > Sandman

In article <jer96c$pbu$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent1@section31.org> wrote:

flint
Oh, that's right, I'm confusing>thinner< with 'smaller'... my *bad*.

Sandman
Either way, you're a rambling troll with no coherent thought process.

flint
Does the term 'patent troll' ring any bells?

Sandman
Not in any way that would make your thought process any more coherent, no.

flint
And you're still a troll.

It's as if you think that's a worthwhile rebuttal of reality. You're a lot like Snit - everyone else but you is a troll :)

Everything has to be denigrating with you, doesn't it Sandflea? So booooring... never any real intelligent discussion on your part. Just rubber stamp 'rejection' on anything not Apple - typical fanboy.

Huh?? You were under the impression that "intelligent discussion" can be made with a fanboy like you? Surely you're just joking?

I'll bet your favorite Chinese food is the 'Poo Poo' platter, huh?

Teenager trolls, they're so predictable. And ironic. :)

-- Sandman[.net]

flint (1d, 23h & 30m) > Sandman