Re: Asus shows an updated T...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
FromAlan Baker
Date01/16/2012 09:31 (01/16/2012 00:31)
Message-ID<alangbaker-A214C3.00312316012012@news.shawcable.net>
Followsflint

In article <jf0m6h$or2$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent1@section31.org> wrote:

flint
On 1/12/2012 11:38 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article<jemocl$rv5$1@dont-email.me>, Flint<agent1@section31.org> wrote:

Haha :) Yes, trolls in csma have a good track record of what suggestions that would be "good for Apple" :-D

flint
No more so than Apple cultists who justify everything Apple does.

KDT
Didn't your track record involve predicting the success of the Playbook and QNX based BlackBerries?

flint
Nope. I never made such a prognostication - I merely expressed "high hopes" for it. I realize the difference seems subtle and may be lost on some, but...

BTW, I also had high hopes for the Transformer, and that one proved to be a winner.

Sandman
I wonder in what way, shape or form the Transformer is a winner... Are we looking at a newly invented market segment in which only the Transformer competes? The

flint
If you mean "Tablet computers that has an optional battery equipped keyboard attachment, WITH full SD card slot AND touchpad AND (2X) USB ports "-market segment...

Sandman
Oh yeah, it's a sure winner there! :-D

flint
...it sure is a *winner*, not to mention the first true hybrid tablet/netbook PC. Asus beat Apple to the punch!

Is it? How many have they sold?

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook