Re: Asus shows an updated T...

Nigel Ratburn
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
FromNigel Ratburn
Date01/14/2012 08:23 (01/14/2012 01:23)
Message-ID<nNidnUS8hIj3sIzSnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@giganews.com>
Followsflint

On 1/14/12 1:00 AM, Flint wrote:

flint
On 1/12/2012 11:28 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article<jemn5b$l6o$1@dont-email.me>, Flint<agent1@section31.org> wrote:

flint
http://techreport.com/discussions.x/22284

1920x1200, front camera upped from 1.2MP to 2MP 1080p camera.

This is looking even sweeter.

Nashton
You just wait until Apple comes up with its own 7 inch tablet (by far, the most practical form factor, IMNSHO) and that will most certainly be innovation! ;)

Sandman
Why would that be innovative? It's just a size.

flint
Bbbbut, Apple *owns* 'smaller', no?

Sandman
How can one own a size? You're not making any sense at all.

flint
Oh, that's right, I'm confusing>thinner< with 'smaller'... my *bad*.

Sandman
Either way, you're a rambling troll with no coherent thought process.

flint
Does the term 'patent troll' ring any bells?

Sandman
Not in any way that would make your thought process any more coherent, no.

flint
And you're still a troll.

Everything has to be denigrating with you, doesn't it Sandflea? So boring, never any real intelligent discussion on your part. Just rubber stamp 'rejection' on anything not Apple, typical fanboy.

I'll bet your favorite Chinese food is the 'Poo Poo' platter, huh?

I corrected your grammar, troll