Re: Asus shows an updated T...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
Message-ID<mr-016C2F.17380412012012@News.Individual.NET>
Followsflint
Followupsflint (3d, 15h & 34m) > Sandman

In article <jemocl$rv5$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent1@section31.org> wrote:

Sandman
Haha :) Yes, trolls in csma have a good track record of what suggestions that would be "good for Apple" :-D

flint
No more so than Apple cultists who justify everything Apple does.

KDT
Didn't your track record involve predicting the success of the Playbook and QNX based BlackBerries?

flint
Nope. I never made such a prognostication - I merely expressed "high hopes" for it. I realize the difference seems subtle and may be lost on some, but...

BTW, I also had high hopes for the Transformer, and that one proved to be a winner.

I wonder in what way, shape or form the Transformer is a winner... Are we looking at a newly invented market segment in which only the Transformer competes? The "Tablet computers that has an optional batteryequipped keyboard attachement"-market segment.

Oh yeah, it's a sure winner there! :-D

-- Sandman[.net]

flint (3d, 15h & 34m) > Sandman