Re: Asus shows an updated T...

KDT
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
FromKDT
Date01/12/2012 14:33 (01/12/2012 05:33)
Message-ID<4b148a13-9e12-442b-8fca-3ea7de081732@g41g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>
Followsflint
Followupsflint (17m)

On Jan 11, 7:49=A0pm, Flint <age...@section31.org>wrote:

flint
=A0Apple would do well to provide something in the 6"-7" range, and do an ipod product line speciation redux in tablet space.

You remember years ago when everyone said that Apple "had to" start selling netbooks? How did that turn out?

My initial questioning of them doing so was more of a statement that they may not >want< to, not necessarilly that they >can't<. =A0But then again, if Amazon and Asus can hit a <$250 price point, I don't see why Apple couldn't do the same... IF they WANTED to, that is.

And the Amazon Fire is unresponsive and poorly spec'd even compared to an iPod Touch.

flint (17m)