Re: Asus shows an updated T...

flint
SubjectRe: Asus shows an updated Transformer Prime & beats Apple to the punch w/higher res HD display
Fromflint
Date01/10/2012 19:17 (01/10/2012 13:17)
Message-ID<jehvcg$fcn$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsAlan Baker (2h & 31m) > flint
AD (1d, 19h & 15m)

On 1/10/2012 7:28 AM, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 12-01-10 6:15 AM, Flint wrote:

flint
http://techreport.com/discussions.x/22284

1920x1200, front camera upped from 1.2MP to 2MP 1080p camera.

This is looking even sweeter.

Nashton
You just wait until Apple comes up with its own 7 inch tablet (by far, the most practical form factor, IMNSHO) and that will most certainly be innovation! ;)

I wonder if Apple would be able to compete in a 7" market segment that is rapidly becoming crowded. At the current price points, I doubt they'd want to... and not because of any feigned disinterest in that particular form factor, either. They simply >can't< compete in the 7" space.

-- MFB

Alan Baker (2h & 31m) > flint
AD (1d, 19h & 15m)